Lucy's been asking me for ponytails lately!
I feel like they make her look like a little girl...can't decide how I feel about that....
Little man just chillin' while we get ready for the day
Yo?
She tells me exactly how many she wants and where she wants them! Haha, I love it!
Is this how you wear glasses??
Nope...this is how you wear them mom! :)
We were catching bubbles on our hands with socks.... then she decided to wear them like she was supposed to
Cute new posts! I love the pigtails and I love the close up smile of Cole and I love the dirty mirror. Ours like that has been dirty for a year and a half and I usually just don't even bother cleaning it. I really just love all the pictures! Sorry I haven't called to play. We did end up getting sick but I don't think it was from you cause it was so delayed. Tyson probably brought it home from work. Anyway, we're still getting over it so maybe next week we can get together again.
ReplyDeletewhat cute kids! We haven't seen each other in months!!!! what's your schedule like?
ReplyDelete