Reasons I'm afraid to go short?
~ Honestly I don't know why I would be scared to cut it all off....I've had short (and I mean short short) hair most of my life.
~First well, Short takes time, you can't just throw it in a pony tail and be done.
~Second, it won't keep me warm (but if I'm always putting it in a pony tail it's not adding to my warmth anyways. )
~Third, I don't know how my poor kids will react. My hair is Little Man's comfort.....When he is sad and I hold him, the first thing he does is reach for my hair....he plays with it while he eats (nurses)....Munchkin has recently started playing with it when I hold her too..
~ Sometimes I still love my hair. But those days are becoming fewer and fewer.
Why do I want to cut it?
~ I feel like my hair is too thin to have long....Just doesn't look as full as it did before it all thinned out.
~ It gets all tangled when I wear it down, and so I end up putting it in a ponytail.
~ Kids are constantly pulling on it...Cole thinks it is his handle.
~ I just want something different.
So...that is what I'm thinking....
Here are are my favorite styles....
Love Sandra Bullocks hair, and our face shape is the same so her short hair tends to look good on me...This would be a simple bob. Not very many layers, which is the only drawback to this one. And easy to style, curly or straight.
I really like the texture in this one. and all the layers :)
This one is just super cute and fun...Don't know if I want to go quite this short though.
I just like the wavy, layered look.
I cut my hair like this almost almost two years ago....I really liked it So I'm including two of this one.
SO...
What is your vote?
Do I cut it? If so, which style do you like best?
Or do I stick it out and wait a few more months?
Here is the most recent picture of my hair
I know...this is a horrible hair picture (but still cute right?)






Don't do it without me though! I like the Lakehouse one and the second from top on but any would be super cute. Is yours long enough we could do Locks of Love together? And do you have any suggestions for how I should cut mine? :)
ReplyDeleteHey! I want to see a pic of your bangs. As far as what you should do, I have no idea . . . But it sounds like you want to cut your hair. :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe the first Sandra Bullock one would be good because you could still have a ponytail and your kids wouldn't be as traumatized. ;)
If you've been thinking about it, you should just do it. You would look good with any of them. I really like your hair short, you always seem to know how to do it and it always looks great. I just got mine cut, and it actually makes me do my hair :) Can't wait to see it when you cut it!
ReplyDeleteoh dear big decision! i like the first three! but if i can only pick one ill pick the second picture! i can't believe you have long hair! i have not seen you in sooo long, i have never seen your long hair! take a bunch of pics then cut it, that way i can see them the next time im in utah! btw your babies are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for you input everyone! I will definitely take pictures. I still haven't decided what to do, but I've narrowed it down--if I do decide to cut it.
ReplyDelete