Sadie is our crazy baby. Period.
She is by far the smallest.
She has the loudest voice.
She was the longest screamer.
She is our BEST sleeper (can't complain there).
She has a great laugh.
She is BEYOND determined.
And she can make anyone smile with her little smile.
At her four month check-up she weighed 11.11 lbs.
She is still in the 10% percentile and below in all categories...I think her head might be up in the 30%...the may have something to do with being Devin's daughter.
She LOVES food. Any and all food. Whether she is supposed to be eating it or not.
She doesn't like gas.
She enjoys the outdoors as much as both of my other children. Which is A LOT.
Singing makes her happy.
Lucy jumping makes her laugh hysterically.
She already wants to watch TV whenever the kids are watching.
She likes to suck on her toes.
She goes CRAZY! I'm talking CRAZY if you put her in the bath with the other two...I will capture that on video in a day or two.
In a three week span she has gone from scooting like a worm to balancing on one leg and arm...this morning she was up on her arms and knees. Pulled up one arm, pulled up the opposite leg and did a roll from that position over to her back and back onto her tummy....fastest roll I have ever seen!!!
Gets so close to objects she has been ramming her face into them when she falls. Hopefully she will learn that proximity is not always the best option.
Following are three videos showing her crawling progress...I'm pretty sure I've already posted the first one.
Crazy, right??
Have a good one!
(Hmm this might be a duplicate.) I LOVE it! She's SOO close and it really is crazy! We miss you guys lots already! Looks like everything is going well (besides the sickness). Love you! Give the kids hugs from us!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys too. The other day Lucy said, "Mom, we won't see Aiden until christmas? Like Oma and Opa?" It was cute, and she frequently brings up the fact that Tyson asked Aiden if he was going to marry her....and she giggles when I tell her that he said yes. Haha! So funny!
Delete