Thursday, July 11, 2013

Recap

Time got away with me (we won't mention the real reasons like: the last season of Downton Abby, online shopping to furnish our apartment, Downton Abby,  aaaand Lucy no longer napping) its almost been a month!   So here's your recap.

A lot of this has been going on at our house..

 Sadie started sitting up on her own....June 16th...
 5 and a half months.....CRAZY baby.
 Cole now lives in a bucket


Just kidding!!! :) 
 They were both running around in their unmentionables because I didn't want to go thru the hassle of properly clothing them to get soaking wet....somedays it just doesn't make sense.

 We are learning what the 'proper' amount of tissue means 

 We think we're petty cool... Like our Opa apparently :)
 Cole looks like his Opa :) 
 Lucy, "I'm wearing them like Opa!" 
They really do love their Opa :)

 Our evening wrestling matches have gained a new participant.
She now crawls and pulls herself up onto things all before six months...someone tell me this isn't completely abnormal!!

 This little one got a new bed after finding her like this after her nap....yeah, I about died.

 Still taking WAY too many pictures.

 Enjoyed good food

And 

one too many bathroom escapes.
Story:
Once Sadie started crawling she'd try to get to the bathroom. She LOVES water and baths are her favorite. Whenever I didn't see her in the living room I'd peek around the corner and sure enough she'd be in the hallway making her way to the bathroom. I'd say her name and she'd giggle and sprint(crawling) to the bathroom as fast as she could. It was HILARIOUS. 

And that gets us through June..

No comments:

Post a Comment