Tuesday, December 31, 2013

November...

Was,  BEAUTIFUL!! 
 A couple of my favorite colors from around here. There were SO many colors and SO many leaves :)
This is from the park across the street. All those leaves fell and the wind blew them all into our yard! The kids loved it and I can't be frustrated about it because they had so much fun.

 November was Freezing!
 But we still tried to get out and play at the park, 

 Swinging in the cold didn't sound so fun to me but they still enjoyed it.

The silliness continued as always-
 Cole wanted to make a scary face

 Lucy's scary face

Sadie gets food everywhere when she Eats...literally.

Cole loves to read his scriptures. He looks so big in this picture, my little man. I love him. In fact he reads them so much Sadie has started flipping through them too, because she thinks it is the 'big-kid' thing to do. 

Sadie discovered she can get to the snacks on the shelf. Ever since then she has been bringing us the containers...or just going for it herself.

We needed something new to play in on those REALLY cold days, so we pulled out some old oats and had some fun :)

I can't remember what Lucy was upset about, but she put on the cowboy hat and turned away from me. She can be pretty cute when she pouts :)

We have a couple of rotary phones in our home (it was built in the 50's). Sadie had just discovered the cords and was having a blast.

Our favorite place in the house is by the 'fire'. We hang out here in the morning when we wake up and any other time of day the heater turns on. Sadie will sit here until her skin is burning hot. 

Even when it was cold all little man wanted to do was play with his sticks in the leaves. I was grateful for the push to get out but Lucy wasn't always so happy about it :)

So good story that I have to record. The kids were all drawing on our white board, Lucy wrote her name (unprompted) all by herself! She called me over to show me her name (below), I was pretty excited about it and then Cole wanted me to look at his picture. 
Cole: "Mamma yoot! A bum"
Me: "A bird?"
Cole: "No, a bum! Like this is a bum and points to Sadie's bum"
All I could do was Laugh :) So I went to get a picture before he spoiled it...
Isn't her name great!! I was so proud of her, she did it all by herself!!

1 comment: