Monday, August 25, 2014

Random August

Here are pictures that didn't quite fit into the other posts...
Lucy was writing on the dry erase calendar one day. She called me over to see her name. No your eyes are not deceiving you and I did not flip the picture. She wrote her name backwards! It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen. I wish I had been watching so I could see how she did it.
Cole almost never makes it home from church awake. This day he was really tired :) 

Before we cut his hair he had a lot of fun making crazy hair. 


All my kids love to read. Sadie is in the read all day stage. We can read the same books so many times throughout the week that the day before we take them back to the library I have it memorized and Lucy is pretty close to being able to recite them.
Like father, like son. We bought this Encyclopedia of Mammals last year from the library. Best $2 I ever spent. Cole reads it and knows SO many animals. It helps that Devin will sit and read with him too.

We were gifted a wooden gun (thankfully it is broken so whatever it originally shot could never work again). Cole enjoys shooting everything and having a toy gun in the house has given his imagination another route to go on.

Glimpse into Sadie's future....pretty dresses and talking on the phone. I can see it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment