Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pregnant belly pictures!



At the request of some friends I'm posting some pictures we took of my stomach...I think it was about two and a half weeks ago (31 weeks).



They were both taken the same night, but we decided you could see my stomach better with the black shirt on :D

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute! You're getting so close! So Tyson finally got a job (I can't remember if he had already last time I saw you) so that means we'll be down here for good now and we can play sometime. What are your schedules like during a typical week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he just got the job when I saw you last! But congrats again! That's SO good! Our weeks are pretty crazy actually, and not very good for planing dinners with people during the week. But dinner on saturday or sunday of pretty much any week is good for us :D Devin works til 9 Fridays so that wouldn't work very well. Anyways, The next two sundays are booked (haha, i feel so silly saying that) Cause we're having dinner with our families :D. But we should plan for maybe a saturday or even sunday in a couple of weeks! Call me or write me back and let me know what works for you! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! i love the pregnant belly! you are so close! keep posting pics so we can see. You look so great! i was looking at pics from when i was like 37 weeks pregnant and my belly was HUGE i cant believe it got that big! but don't worry it goes back to normal:)

    ReplyDelete