Monday, May 7, 2012

ANTS & The Farm

Boo! We got ants....At first there were just a few, then the next day we were INVADED! 
I am amazed at how quickly they can come inside. While I hated it, the kids have been having a blast. (yes i said HAVE because in spite of all my efforts they are still here!!!)
 Every morning and several times throughout the day the kids will pull up our rugs to check if they can find the ants. 
 Cole is not afraid of them at all....and will either sit or lay right on the line of them!
 Pesky little things! Came right in through our door...
Lucy won't get as close as Cole does. But she will look till she finds them all :D
 This has nothing to do with ants. Just a regular pose Cole does all the time! I love it!

We love going to the Thanksgiving Point Farms! And we always go with our good friends {Gina and Aiden}. I finally brought my camera and actually took pictures so I thought I'd share :)
 The sheep and the goats are a favorite because they will lick the feed right out of your fingers! And they get pretty close :)
These three were hilarious in the Jail this time. They haven't been in here for a while so this time they ran around and around and around! It was really fun to watch :) 
Cole has been riding the horses lately!!! This was his second time. I didn't even hold on! (don't worry I was still right there next to him!
 Lucy had been watching this pony while we waited in line and really wanted to ride it.
 See told ya I was right there
 me trying to get a pic of aiden....the camera was being really weird and went all fuzzy! :(
We found a puddle.
Which meant we had to get in.
We got some comments and looks from other parents about letting our kids play in the puddle....
I say let them be kids!
 It's not going to kill them. 
 Soggy bottoms :)
My soaking wet little man!! Isn't he so cute?!?

1 comment: