Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tres Moss!!!

And here is Moss numero tres! :)
Profile - head is upper left circle with white outline;
then the belly is below and a thigh.
I'm 22 weeks today (a little over halfway). We had our 20 wk ultrasound on Monday. It is always SO fun to see the little one in there!  
"Little Baby Put Up Your Dukes"
First word says 'head'(aka big circle with white outline); then the little whiter globby things are the fists right in front of the face; and then you can see the legs sticking up below
.
Little Baby was curled up in a ball the entire time! The technician had to sit for 5 mins waiting for the baby to move so she could get a better view of the heart...it never did. She just had to find another way. :) Haha, guess we're getting another willful child.

here are it's little arms!
We feel so blessed to be adding another little one to our family, and are very excited to meet him/her!
Due January 7th!! 
(we're both hoping it comes during Christmas break!)

I know these pictures can be confusing, I've tried to explain below each picture what is in the picture...sorry they are not the best quality!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited for you! How are you feeling, are you all moved back to provo? do you need any help? We need to plan a play-date! I'm so happy for you two! or five I should say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see happy ultrasounds! I am seriously missing you guys! Now post a picture of your baby belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! I had no idea!! way to go! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess December is an okay time for another family birthday.But January needs it more. ;)

    ReplyDelete