Got out of the shower yesterday to find my kids doing this :)
I cannot get over Cole's dancing. Cracks me up every time I watch this video! And I just love how creative Lucy is. She loves singing and pretending, this song was for/about the babies sitting on the chair holding the dog :)
Tonight after dinner Devin and Cole were sitting in front of the computer listening to music, they were making the EXACT same face while watching,
by the time I got back with the camera Cole had decided to dance so here is a video since I stink at capturing the 'moment'
And because only my family can look so stinkin' cute while dressed up here is this picture :D
Last but not least Cole took this picture of me :) i'm bent all funny because I was trying to make sure he got my face
Oh I love those cute kiddos of yours!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so stinkin cute.
ReplyDelete