Sunday, January 19, 2014

Snow day

We had plans I get out and run some errands, do the typical Saturday drill, but soon the snowfall made it impossible and unsafe to travel. After many pleas to help daddy clear the driveway and walk, I gave in. Bundled to brave the windy cold everyone headed out. 
Some of us handle the cold better than others. While children are incredibly resilient I the cold and seem not to notice, a good white-wash (aka snowball in the face) Will cause anyone to realize the numbness in their limbs. 
The girls headed in to warm their cold bodies while Devin stayed out with Cole who has grown to LOVE the snow. 

We all sat in the window watching the boys clear the walk and throw snowballs. As they neared the window Cole decided it best to make his target the ladies in the window! 
Many giggles and laughs filled the following minutes until Cole was ready to come indoors. 
I'm so grateful for the snow and the fun moments we are blessed to share together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment