The kids did the monthly Home Depot visit and Santa was there.
Cole asked for a dog (sorry bud) and Lucy asked for a HUGE dollhouse (again Sorry!!) and an Elsa doll (thank you Grandma June!).
One Sunday Lucy had slept with a bun in and when we took it out her hair was "poofy" she wouldn't let me do anything to it and just LOVED the way it looked all day. Her hair is pretty straight so anytime it is curly or voluminous she gets really excited.
Eddi and his 'knowing' look. You've got to wonder what babies are thinking!
Story I want to remember: Lucy colored this picture and came to me the day before her birthday celebration at preschool.
L: "Mom will you sew this dress for the party tomorrow?"
M: "Oh, munchkin I can't sew a dress that fast"
L: "Yes you can, just find the fabric in your stuff and sew it"
M: "I need more time than tonight, I can make it after christmas ok?"
L: "Remember in that book? The one where the mom found out about the boys frog costume and sewed all night until morning so he could wear it? Just do that"
M: "I can't stay up all night and sew the dress, I would be too tired to take care of everyone"
L: "I'll take care of everyone for you so you can sleep!"
M: "Really?(A little too sarcastically) You will feed Eddi? And get everyone breakfast? And help Eddi calm down when he is crying? And change his diapers and Sadie's diapers?"
L: "Okay (defeated), you don't have to make it for tomorrow, will you make it after christmas then?"
I'm grateful she has so much faith in my abilities and am sad I can't fulfill her every wish!
Family night playing games and enjoying being together. I love my family.
Brotherly Love. Cole just loves Eddi so much.
Working on our Snap Circuits Jr. 'game' Chastity sent Lucy for her birthday.
Lucy reading to Eddi.

December 23rd it was almost 50 degrees outside. We seized the opportunity and played outside that morning. It was beautiful. The sun was shining and we didn't need to get all bundled.


Something died in that water. Lucy can just about fit in the hutch

This pile of sticks should probably never get moved it is Cole's favorite place to play in the backyard.


That time Eddi smile at the handsome baby in the mirror. He seriously smiled at himself for minutes. It was pretty adorable.











Thank you for the adorable pictures. They mean so much. I agree about Eddi's knowing look. I have his picture as my wallpaper and I'm always startled when I turn on my phone. I love it though. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete