We are not the best at getting family pictures taken. I'm not a fan of 'pose for the camera' pictures. I feel awkward and have a hard time looking natural.
Anyways, we got them before Lucy was a year old
, and then an unofficial one last Halloween
Now that it has been a year and we are 10 weeks away from baby #3 coming I felt we really needed to get a family picture!
Last week we went to a park a few block from here to play in the leaves and it was a BLAST! but sadly we forgot our camera. So yesterday we went again because a bunch more leaves had fallen. We invited Devin's parents to come down too! Last minute I decided this would be a good time for family pictures....well, here are the results :)
At least Devin was looking at the camera!
2 out of 4. :)
We tried so hard to get the kids to look --Lucy absolutly refused and Cole just looked everywhere else!
LOVED his face on this one :) Those big leaves were so much fun!
Lucy still refusing to look. And no smiles from Cole
Last one before we gave up! :)
I think these next ones are the best, becuase they are not posed and everyone is just having fun :)
And this one is my favorite!!!! Because it is just so cute. Lucy loves her Daddy. They were just lying there. Devin told me later they were talking about the trees.
After we stopped taking pictures Oma and Opa (Devin's parents) were smiling and laughing. Something about how Devin used to refuse to smile for pictures when he was a little boy.
Ahh, the joys of family pictures :) At least we did it! And there are a few good ones in there after all.

wow! congrats on baby #3! so exciting. great to see you and your cute family;)
ReplyDelete