Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lots of training and goofiness

 I felt like we had just recovered from being sick and lo-and-behold the kids all got sick again! It wasn't that bad, thankfully, just some stuffiness and a little bit of a cough. They are recovering, and hopefully we can go more than two-weeks without being ill :)

Apparently when you move things they become a LOT more exciting! In lou of winter approaching we decided to clean our slide and bring it in.  The kids have been having a blast with it being downstairs.
Sadie can climb up the ladder half way and then tries to get back down....and climbs in through the holes in the bottom without using the door.


Potty training and Sleep training
The kids spent a week sleeping in the living room while we worked on teaching Sadie to sleep at night :) That was a lot of fun. She cries louder than any baby I have ever had. The first night was rough, the second was slightly  better, she had a couple of good ones. I wish I could say she sleeps through the night. She doesn't. She has once in the last two weeks which I'll take. For the most part she wakes up once or twice. I can usually get her back to sleep without feeding her one time. The second time she has to eat or she screams forever. So that's where we are at. Much better than waking up every hour to and hour and a half like she was for a while there. 

Here are the pads in our futon cushion being used as slides... because Cole has been potty training and had an accident. I had to clean the cover...

Praying these things make it through the training and the slides :)

Chores
We decided it was time for the kids to start doing the dishes. 
No worries not all the dishes, just their breakfast dishes. We're trying to teach them some responsibility..its going well and they actually like doing most of the chores. Thankfully.
Probably because they play for a good portion of the time. But that is okay too. They get them cleaned.


Making Faces
Sadie makes the best faces. Someday I will figure out how to get a good pic of her making the scrunch face...
I'm horrible for taking pictures of her crying, but she really makes the cutest crying faces.

Goofy Lucy

Cole-meister was sticking out his tongue, so Devin helped him make a more appropriate face.
 I swear these kids grow up over night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment