Sunday, June 29, 2014

S.C. Moss'

After the beach we spent several days just hanging out at Patrick and Whitney's house. 
 Caelyn learned how to use a sippy cup while we were there and she decided to snack up behind all the kids and drink from each one :) This picture doesn't show them, but there are two other sippy cups around her.
 "We're watching 'dragon trainer' on our phone"

 We went to an indoor trampoline park.

 Seriously coolest thing ever.







 Whitney & Caelyn

Sunglasses are COOL.

After getting upset about shooting each other they teamed up and started shooting bad guys and monsters :) 

I think he was missing the tide pools...he now does this on a regular basis in the tub :)

Driving home with the kids was thankfully much easier than I expected. We were able to go the first four house with no movies! I am incredibly proud of them. We stopped for lunch, ran around and then they napped for a couple of hours. When they woke up we still had about two hours until we reached the Pellegrino's so they watched a movie. 
That night we stayed at the Pellegrino's and hung out with them until lunch time the next day. From them it is only about 4 hours so naps again and a movie to make it the last hour and a half which honestly was the LONGEST part of the drive! I may or may not have arrived more than a half an hour earlier than expected...I was just a little tired of driving by the end there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment