We decided to get a slightly bigger pool for this summer! Its not anything to shout about but they kids like it and it is working for us so far :)
They kids have a little more space to move around
Because it's not on flat ground the walls never stay up like they should...
Sadie still doesn't like to have wet clothes on but she's getting better at tolerating her wet swimsuit
Sliding in on their floaties is the favorite activity right now
My favorite summer phrases:
Pop otters (otter pops)
and
Freeze brain (brain freeze)
I don't know why they chose to reverse these two but they always say them like this and i confess I think it is so cute I never correct them!





Take a close look at Sadie's face in that first picture with Lucy . . .. She couldn't have looked more hilarious by trying. I mean, what is that expression about!!!
ReplyDeleteHahah! That is her new 'cheese' face. I don't know where she came up with it but that is what she does whenever we take pictures now :)
Delete