Life between vacations and visits has been pretty full. Getting unpacked and situated in a new house always seems to take a month or two. We still have boxes around and pictures that need to be put up but I think for the most part we are in and its livable!
We have been swimming a lot in our backyard! I usually make them wear their swimsuits but I don't always have laundry done when I should soooo....
This is a more common sight than it probably should be :)
We had one of our good friends over to see the bunnies and swim a little while ago. They did this the whole time.
The other day we did a bubble bath for fun. We rarely do those and it was fun for the kids to cover themselves in bubbles.

Cole looks hilarious and just wanted to be covered the whole time!
Lucy kept making faces with her bubble hair.
I made ROLLS!! Not just any rolls, but MOSS rolls. The rolls that I have struggled and failed to make for the last six years. Yes. Finally I did it!! I almost feel like this picture deserves its own post :) 
Don't they look so GOOD!?!
Little Baby got its pictures taken again :) 22 Weeks and kicking'!
This kid is following after its siblings. The technician almost couldn't get the heartbeat :) That is how much this baby moves. Constantly...So much that some days I feel sea sick.
Sadie is my little helper. Well they all have been incredibly helpful lately, but Sadie LOVES to sweep. This day she was feeling particularly cool and sported some sunglasses.
"STUCK!"
We went to a Clifford Party with the Larson's. Their library holds story time during the summer and this was one of the fun activities they had!
I had to take a picture because I LOVED this idea. They had to put their hand in the sock in order to play with the stuff inside.
Lucy and Elijah went right up to Clifford, but Cole took some time getting used to him.
Everyone enjoying their snack and stories!
She finally weighs 20 lbs!! But she can still fit in a magazine box...I feel like she will never grow.









Yay!!! I wish I had been there to taste the rolls! I guess determination finally paid off.
ReplyDelete