This was the most I had ever heard her laugh at one time! AND I LOVE IT! I can't help but smile when I hear it. I think that's why babies are so special....everything they do is adorable.
We're coming up on the end of the semester and it's now crunch time for finishing assignments and getting ready for finals. I'm excited to be finishing because this is the busiest I'll be with school ever! I found out that grants will cover independent study over the spring and summer terms! As long as I take one class on campus. So, that's what I'm going to do (assuming that I get the grant :D). I'll be taking one class (on campus) for both spring and summer terms and then taking 2 independent study courses. Then in the fall I'll take two more classes and be done!!! Yay! I can't wait. I'm happy that I'm finishing my degree but I really just want to be home with Lucy Mae. That is going to be her present for her birthday - a mom that will no longer be leaving her! :D I am STOKED!
Devin is working hard to get good grades! He will be applying to the Mechanical Engineering program over the summer so we'll know for sure by Fall semester what direction he'll be going with his studies (everyone keep him in your prayers that he'll get accepted, he has worked harder than anyone I know to make this dream come true and I'm really hoping that he'll make it). Seminary teaching is going great as well. They let the students know by the end of April if they're invited back to the next class. If he gets accepted to that he's going to have to defer for a couple of semesters so that he can get closer to graduation before they get him in a classroom. This summer is going to be full of news...I'm hoping it'll all be good news.
Well that is our update for now, Hope this finds you all well and happy!
The other day I held up the camera and told Lucy to smile this was the first picture... Then I said it again and She did it!! ;D
That picture of you two is darling! Love it. I can't wait to hear how all the big newses (yup... just made that word up) play out!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love your blog template. Lots.
ReplyDeleteDang I so wish we weren't all sick! I miss you guys. Isn't the sound of a baby laughing the best thing in the entire world!? And working out with a baby is also a huge help huh Devin? :p
ReplyDeletehow cute! its so fun when babies start interacting more! good luck with school and all of your upcoming news!
ReplyDelete