Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cousins

Devin's older brother Patrick and his wife, Whitney, had a little boy almost exactly one month after we had Lucy. They are exactly four weeks apart! :D I thought that was kind of fun. I was super excited to see how similar and different they would be. I thought that because they were cousins they would have look alike in some way, but alas, they do not. They seem to be almost complete opposites. Alden is SUPER chill, and has some of the cutest cheeks I have ever seen. I always think that Lucy is getting SO big all the time, but then I put her up next to Alden (who is four weeks younger mind you) and she all the sudden doesn't look so big :D It's been fun to watch them grow together these last couple of months, and to see how they change. It's even more fun to see when they actually interact with one another. I can't wait till their chasing each other around the house and playing! It's going to be so fun! Last week when they were all down her visiting we took some pictures!

They are SO very different....

In looks....

But so very NOT different....

In size :D

No comments:

Post a Comment