Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wanting to change

I have some changes I want to make in my life, or I guess I should call them improvements. I'm hoping that by writing them here I will be more motivated to make those changes. I know...lame...I have to write it on my blog so that I'll actually do it! Well, there are two possible outcomes: either I'll do it - and you will all know that why I've made better efforts in these areas OR I won't and everyone will know that I've failed... So here it goes:

#1: I want to be better at staying in touch with those I love (i.e. family and close friends). Because I STINK at it :(. I don't know why it's so hard for me, but it is. So, no more procrastinating for me. I'm determined to change my ways and show my love.
#2: I want to write in my journal MORE!
#3: I want to be a better blogger...that may seem silly but I think it's a good way to let those you love know what's going on in your life, especially if you cannot talk to everyone as often as you would like. ALSO, I heard from a sister whom I love that blogging could double as a journal! I think it's a great idea and will help me in my efforts to be better at recording my personal history.

That's it for now. I don't want to list too many or I'll just be over whelmed and not be able to do any of them :D

2 comments:

  1. I need to be better at all of those too so let's help each other! When should we get together? Next week? Ok. What day works for you and I'll come to Orem. :) Also, ever since I started a blog I tell Tyson it's my journal when he gets on my case about it. He always says just make sure you make a copy of it all somewhere in case the website goes out of business or whatever. Dunno if that would or could ever happen but just in case....
    See you next week! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get together on Monday or wednesday! Monday I have no classes whatsoever and wednesday I don't have class til 4 :D. let me know which one works for you!
    About the whole website going out of business....I don't know if that's possible! But I guess anything is possible right? See ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete