After ten weeks of not going to the park with the kids I finally got to go! It was bittersweet to go with them because I did not know what they like to do or how they like things done anymore! As a stay-at-home-mom you tend to know everything your kids do and how you like things done, but a lot changes in two months! Sadie has changed so much over the last couple of months and has gained a lot of confidence ding things at the park.
I love these faces!
Sadie always has two toys in her hands at all times. If she needs to do something she either holds one toy under her neck so she has a free hand or tries to do it with toys in hand. I finally got a picture, these giraffes are her favorite toys to cart around. Most days I have to have one in my hand too, because she is always asking me to play with her.
Cole and I are still working on our letters. It is slow going and I am sadly not as organized as I wish I was. A letter a week doesn't seem hard to do, but if we don't work on it while Lucy is at preschool then it just doesn't happen. So my goal now is to do just one activity (no matter how short) every morning. Cole thought these F faces were pretty fun!
Our newborn diapers arrived! (We are kind of addicted to amazon) I love the smell of these things. As soon as I opened the package memories of the older three kids as babies all came flooding back, it was exciting and overwhelming and a little scary all at the same time.
I finally finished all the costumes this week. And the girls are having fun dressing up. Correction: Lucy is having fun dressing up and dressing up Sadie and Cole :) Sadie came to me asking to take the crown off the wig because she didn't like it. Lucy LOVES to dress up and sadly the other two don't have the same affinity.


I caught this cute moment the other night. The kids all squeezed into the stuffed animal bucket reading books to each other. Moments like this make me SO happy. They all love each other so much and while they will always have their tiffs and frustrate one another they get along amazingly well.
Cold weather has hit us and with it box elder bugs and ladybugs have invaded! It is really gross. This house doesn't have weather stripping on the back door, and they creep in through there. Devin has been killing as many as he could and the other night there were just so many he enlisted three little helpers. They were beyond willing to help!

"smash, smash, smash"
"Alright little bugs I'm going to get you!"

"I got'em mom!"
Here is the video....
Stay tuned for next week! Oma and Opa come into town tomorrow, and hopefully #4 will make its debut!!





No comments:
Post a Comment