Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I don't even know what language this is...

So I was looking at blogs today and...Lucy pushed a button on the computer...I have no idea which one, but the language is no longer English. The language looks like Italian but there are weird symbols that I know are not Italian, I'm thinking Latin, maybe. Anyways, I tried to put a print screen image on here but that wasn't working either. SO, here are some examples... Post = Postare....these I don't remember what they are in English...Setari; Convertiti in bani; Statistici; Tablou de bord; Publicati Postare; Slvati Acum.

If anyone reads this who knows how I can change it back to English....that would be WONDERFUL! :) Thankfully I know where most buttons are that I normally use, but it would still be nice to have it in English or at least a language I understand :)

Hahahaha, it still makes me laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment