Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pregnancy

I haven't posted a whole lot about this pregnancy, mostly because I don't feel like there is a whole lot to say. I've had it really easy this time around. With Lucy I was sick to my stomach the first trimester, but I never threw up. Just felt crummy most of the time. Then I felt great til the fatigue of third trimester hit. Other than that is was a good pregnancy.
This one is not much different. If anything it has been better. I wasn't really sick at all the first trimester. There were a few days where nothing tasted good, I didn't have an appetite or food just didn't settle well, but I wasn't sick to my stomach for days on end. Which, with school and Lucy was a wonderful thing. Second trimester was good, I got faint a lot more than last time, but I'm blaming that on the fact that I was crawling and running all over with Lucy where as last time I wasn't doing that kind of stuff.
Now I'm into the third trimester. I'm officially 31 weeks--just about 7 months. I'm still feeling good. Don't get me wrong, I am tired A LOT! Lucy naps twice a day still (thank heavens!) and I nap at least one of those times too. Up until last week I wasn't too tired or anything, but now I have to be wise about how much I try to do each day or I'm wiped out the next and that means grumpy-no-fun-mommy. So instead of trying to exercise everyday I'm just doing every other and trying to get things done around the house everyday instead of a bunch in one day. Oh yeah, I forgot to say, this baby moves ALL THE TIME!!! I'm not even kidding. The other day I didn't feel it for an hour or two and I got worried...hahaa. I know that is silly but that's how active this one is.

This one is from our family pictures back in November. I was 20 weeks in this photo...not the best picture, but I really wasn't showing so the angle is as good as any :) I kind of 'popped' the following week and it has been steady constant growth since then!

Here is the only picture I've taken (sorry it's so bad! I keep forgetting to ask Devin when he's home-so this is all I could do.)
Me at 30 Weeks!

Just for fun I want to compare to my last pregnancy...
This is me at 31 weeks with Lucy...

2 comments:

  1. you look great! so excited for your new edition in a few short months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures!! i keep forgetting that you are pregnant too! we really need to get together...soon! max and lucy would get along so well, i'm sure! glad that things are going well! p.s. did i tell you we're having a girl? i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete