I have my check up on Monday! I'll be 32 weeks, that means I have 8 weeks left!!! I really want to start getting things ready, but if I do it too early then I'm afraid the time will seem to drag on, and right now it's passing rather quickly (thankfully :D). We need to pull out all the newborn clothes, burp cloths, get the cradle out and rearrange the apartment....I know it doesn't sound like a whole lot, and it probably really won't take that long, but I need to plan out where things will go. I think I'll do that over the next month and then start pulling stuff out around Devin's birthday. That way I'll still have a month before the baby is born and I will be ready no matter when the baby comes.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Discovering the Box
We still have the box from when we got Lucy her front facing car seat. I used it as the stand for our Christmas tree and since then it's just been sitting in our kitchen. This week we needed something new to do -- we were bored of all the old stuff -- so I turned the box on its side and crawled in. At first Lucy was a little concerned, so I played peek-a-boo with her to try and get her comfortable with the idea of someone being inside. I got out and tried to get her to go in but she was still too nervous. Then I put her baby doll in there to see if she would go in after her, and it worked! After that she would bring baby out and then go back in with her. After a while we tried sliding around the room. She liked it, at first, and then for some reason she would crawl out as soon as the box started moving. It was pretty funny. So we took a video. Here it is. (Sorry it's so dark in the box, I took it on the camera).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mercedes!!!! I can't believe you're almost having baby #2 already!!! Congratulations! We need to catch up sometime soon! Miss you girl!
ReplyDelete