Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cloud dough!

So there is this thing called Cloud Dough, 
it's all over Pinterest, but I got it from this lady. It's just four and baby oil, but it makes this incredible cool 'dough'.
 If you run your fingers through it it feels like flour, 
but it's mouldable, and light, and smells great! 
(it will make your whole house smell wonderful too!) 
We had lots of fun playing in it. 
The downsides we ran into were that Cole just wanted to eat it the whole time...not sure it would hurt him but the label in the baby oil said not to ingest--so I found myself just constantly telling him not to put it in his mouth--
and then they kept getting it in their eyes! 
Which is no fun..So we ended up in the shower after every play session! Which was definitely a fun activity, but after three days of showering three times a day we decided to pack it away an wait a couple of weeks before we pull it out again. I'm tempted to try it with regular oil and see if it works! That way Cole can eat to his hearts delight and I won't have to worry so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment