Sunday, January 8, 2012

Visit to Vegas

 The Wednesday before Christmas we made a last minute decision to drive down to vegas and spend a day with my older brothers and sister. My oldest brother was going to be moving to California and none of these siblings had met my children yet either. I know you are probably thinking wow you really don't see your siblings very often do you? Well, you would be right.  We don't get to travel much since we are still in school. And since all of my siblings are still in school we don't really get to see each other very often. Someday when we are all graduated and rich (hehe) that will hopefully be different :)

 Adren (Faith's son), T, and Dev and Lucy. Adren brought some legos with him and was showing us the cool things he could do with them. That kid is pretty cute, and fun. It was nice to see him again. 

 The kids pulled out all their toys and played together for a while. Cole really liked to watch Adren play.

 Faith, T, Rodney, Devin. All sitting around talking. This is what my family does when we get together...Talk and eat :) I'm not complaining. We just do a lot of it when we're together! 
 Rodney and Ximena
 Lucy, Adren, Rodney playing some game on Faith's Ipad
 My big brother T
 Faith and Adren
 Rodney in the kitchen. This was his domain. I knew he liked to cook but I didn't realized just how much he liked to cook. I tried to help, and he allowed me to stir some of the noodles for a minute :) Haha! It was pretty funny. He is one amazing cook though. I loved his style of cooking, and we had a scrumptious lunch and dinner while we were there. 
I wish we had been able to stay longer and had made trips down there sooner. But you can't change the past and we'll just have to be better about visiting in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment