Lucy and Cole went with Daddy to get some stuff from HomeDepot so Devin could have a real work bench for his tools and get stuff off the floor of the garage. They weren't supposed to be gone for that long, but almost and hour and a half later I decided to call to see where they were. Devin said they had had an activity there for the kids and they were getting in the car right then. We ended the call and thirty seconds later my phone was ringing with Lucy on the other line.
"Mommy! I can't wait to show you what we made!!"
me: "What did you make I can't wait to see it!"
"We made trucks! We got to paint it and use screwdrivers and nails! I built it myself!"
She hung up and they were home within a few minutes.
These were the fun little trucks they got to build and painted!
I guess they had a little certification class where kids can come and learn safety skills while they get to make something. This time it was using a hammer and nails.
They each got little certificates, and even pins! They were so excited that we will definitely be going back next month.
"I did it!"
"I did it!"
Cute! I wanna know more about this!
ReplyDeleteThe first Saturday of every month there is a "craft" that the kids can do where they learn saftey skills! They really liked it, I definitely think Aiden would have a blast! I don't know anymore than that because I wasn't there
Delete