Monday, August 19, 2013

Conversations with Cole

How he introduces himself now
"I'm Cole Buddy Michael Moss!"

Those are my glasses, and he didn't looked phased by having them on...I'm blind, beyond blind without those things...Devin and I both wonder if he has my eyes...
We were getting in the car today and his seat was hot. He was turned around with his face very close to his seat, I said, 
"Come on bud, what are you doing?"
"I just blow on my carseat, betaus, it's hot"
Smart kid!!!

Then tonight, in the car, on the way home, Cole was talking to Devin,
"Daddy, I need threeh dollars and fife dollars"
Devin: "Why do you need five dollars Cole?"
Cole: "Betause, I need fife dollars to go see lie-lie's an kanaroos an jaffs at da zoo dad."
Too bad it costs more than five dollars to go to the zoo. He has been asking this a lot lately. Guess it's time for another zoo adventure :)

Love this kid and how much he is starting to have conversations with us.

1 comment: