Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My kids rock

Just sayin' watch this video and tell me if you don't agree :) 



Along with that I am grateful for spit up....never thought I'd say that. EVER. But this afternoon Sadie chewed on this lovely piece of junk

and when I went to fish it out she decided to swallow it....
after several minutes of gagging, chocking, crying, screaming, more gagging and blue in the face crying, the hair-tie decided to go all the way down instead of back up... 
JOYOUS. 
I was not happy.
But then a few minutes later she urped (spit-up) and up came the lovely little tie. 

Sadie eats everything and anything. 
Most food dissolves eventually, even paper, but the stuff that doesn't I either find because I notice her chewing or she comes crawling over to me yelling at me. 
If I try to get it out before she is ready she throws a fit. I guess I learned my lesson:
 I will no longer go a day without vacuuming. 

1 comment: